Online Degrees 而且 课程
Online degrees 而且 courses at NIACC give you the flexibility to study anytime 而且 anywhere. 选择:
- Degrees you can complete entirely online
- 信贷 而且 continuing education (non-credit) courses*
- 课程 that meet the Associate in Arts (AA) degree requirements
NIACC also provides outst而且ing online course resources 而且 support so you will be successful. Of course, you can always contact a counselor with any questions.
If you learn well on your own 而且 are comfortable working 而且 communicating remotely, online learning is a great option.
业务 Office Associate Certificate
业务 Office Associate Diploma
业务 Office Specialist Degree
业务 Administration Degree
Early Childhood Education Diploma
Foundations of 业务 Certificate
Insurance 而且 Financial Management Degree
Software Applications Specialist Certificate
Interested in an Online Degree?
Complete the Online Degree 请求的信息 form.
搜索 Online 信贷 课程
搜索 Continuing Education 课程-(non-credit)
Associate in Arts Degree (A.A.)
注册 for 课程
- 申请NIACC 而且 receive your student ID only if you have not done so within the past 2 years.
- Contact a counselor if you have questions about online courses. Complete the Academic Counselor 请求 Form.
- Choose an online degree or online classes (make note of the course section title 而且 section name)
- Click on the registration button below to register.
的 State Authorization Reciprocity Agreement (SARA) is an agreement among member states, 区, 而且 territories that establishes comparable national st而且ards for interstate offering of postsecondary distance education courses 而且 programs. It is intended to make it easier for students to take online courses offered by postsecondary institutions based in another state. SARA is overseen by a National Council 而且 administered by four regional education compacts.
*Continuing education (non-credit) classes are intended for personal 而且 professional development 而且 do not lead to a degree.